Cpak Technology Solutions is a leading provider of consulting & integration services. We offer managed services that allow our customers to use our experience and knowledge to support their technology infrastructure. Since 1985 Cpak has partnered with public and private organizations to provide technology solutions.
The Inside Sales Account Manager is highly skilled in supporting a relationship with a customer and providing direction within an account to support the design, development, and delivery of solutions based upon a client’s business and technology strategies.
As a Cpak Inside Sales Account Manager, you will:
- Generate leads with existing customers for relationship cultivation and partnership opportunities..
- Provide excellent customer service and relationship management to new and existing accounts.
- Provide direction and leadership to client representatives regarding industry best practices as well as future technology direction.
- Process orders, quotes and invoices and general support of outside sales.
- Participate in trade shows, civic functions and other events .
- Transition qualified prospects through the sales process helping to create goodwill and superior customer service.
To be successful, you must have:
- Excellent people skills and demonstrated ability to create and develop client relationships.
- A desire to work in a team-oriented environment with aggressive goal setting and achievement.
- A fundamental understanding of technology and its place in business and government.
- Demonstrated project management, decision making and team building skills.
- An exceptional sense of professionalism.
- Excellent organizational skills.
Cpak is committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.