Cpak Technology Solutions is a leading provider of consulting & integration services. We offer managed services that allow our customers to use our experience and knowledge to support their technology infrastructure. Since 1985 Cpak has partnered with public and private organizations to provide technology solutions.
Cpak is seeking Solutions Architects to ensure that our services are delivered in a manner consistent with our vision. The Solutions Architect is highly skilled in establishing a technical direction and leading the design, development and delivery of an integrated architecture based upon a client’s business and technology strategies.
As a Cpak Solutions Architect, you will:
- Lead the design, implementation, and support of all technical architecture components that make up an enterprise-level infrastructure implementation. These technical components will include multi-vendor environments as well as customer customized and legacy systems.
- Lead the design, implementation and support an architecture that leverages the technical architecture referenced above as well as any existing architectures in place at a client’s implementation site. Such architectures should focus on scalability, flexibility, and ease of integration with existing systems.
- Provide direction and thought leadership to client teams regarding industry best practices as well as future technology direction within the professional services practice.
To be successful, you must have:
- A proven record of achievement with a minimum of 5+ years in an integrator or consulting environment.
- Vendor & independent certification a plus.
- Desire to work in a team-oriented environment with aggressive goal setting and achievement.
- A proven technical knowledge of a variety of hardware platforms, operating systems, and client/server and Internet architectures: IBM, HP, HP-UX, AIX, Windows Servers, DB2 Universal Database, SQL Server, Clusters, N-tier, Distributed Processing, Internet/Intranet, Data Warehousing, or SANS.
- Experience with security and related technologies/methodologies.
- A deep fundamental understanding of LAN and WAN technologies.
- Demonstrated project management, leadership, decision making, and team building skills.
- An exceptional sense of professionalism.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Excellent people skills and sales ability.
Cpak is committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.